Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the difference between a colour match and a trial?
- A colour match is simply a test of the best foundation and a consultation to determine colours to suit you and your styling ideas whereas a trial is a full makeup look as tho we were doing you up for your big day.
Q: What makeup brands do you use?
- My kit contains the best quality makeup as I am quite fussy myself. Some of my cosmetic brands include:
MORPHE, CROWN BRUSH, MODELROCK & VANI-T
Feel free to contact me with any allergies or skin sensitivity I will always have something that works for you.
Q: Do all makeup applications include lashes?
- Lash application are included for bridal and special occasion glamour styles however you can purchase lashes I have in stock for me to apply.
Q: How far do you travel?
- Bridal packages so include up to 50kms from Bullsbrook however I am more than happy to travel further but a travel fee may be incurred. Contact me for a quote.
Q: Are there any terms and conditions with your service?
- Yes. My terms and conditions are fairly standard with regards to last minute cancellations. Full t's & c's will be sent out upon booking or invoice.
Q: Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Any bookings where I have to travel along with all bridal all packages will require a 50% deposit when booking, with the outstanding balance to be paid 7 days before the wedding or event.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ge in touch with me below...
Jessica Marsh Makeup Artistry
0417 434 323